Commissioner Amy Evans Harding
Current Commission Vice President
Current Port Sponsored Committees
- Grand Mound Rochester Chamber
- Lacey MakerSpace
- STEDI (South Thurston Econ. Dev. Initiative)
- Transportation Policy Board
- Tumwater Chamber
- Visitors Convention Bureau (VCB)
Commissioner Amy Evans Harding is an Olympia native. Amy attended college and law school in Montana. She is in her first term as Port Commissioner.
Amy’s work experience includes practicing law, running a small store, and currently working as a commercial real estate broker.
Amy is passionate about collaboration and her experiences traveling to many other countries ravaged by war have shaped her belief in collaboration as a means to creating a more just and flourishing society for all.
Amy is excited to bring experience leading a small business, serving on non-profit boards, and participating in community workgroups to the Port of Olympia, as well as a belief that community engagement and governance can be fun.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Montana School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Communications, Montana State University