The Finance Department is responsible for budgeting, accounting, debt management, asset liability management, cash management, reporting, and financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain annual budget and financial reports
- Comply with State and Federal financial rules, regulations and laws
- Pay expenses and payroll
- Collect revenues and grant funds
- Prepare financial reporting for the Port’s Economic Development Corporation
- Provide accounting support for the Foreign Trade Zone
- Administer the Small Cities Program
Revenue and Receipts Coordinator
Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
Contact Port of Olympia's Finance Department
Thank you for your interest in the Port of Olympia. To receive information about the Port’s finances, please fill out the form below.
Disclaimer: This form is not a Public Records Request, if you would like to request public records please fill out the separate form by clicking here.