November 6, 2023 Commission Meeting: 4:00 PM
Please find meeting details below.
Recorded videos of Commission meetings are available to view shortly after each meeting.
Written public comments may be submitted to email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting. All written comments will be compiled and sent to the Commissioners prior to the meeting.
Verbal public comment is accepted in person at the meeting.
If you are attending the meeting via Zoom, you may raise your hand during the meeting to give public comment.
For those listening by phone, press *9 if you wish to raise your hand and provide comment.
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Approval of Agenda
D. Public Comment
Individual public comments are limited to 3 minutes per person. Members of the public may comment on agenda items and other port business.
NOTE: Guidelines for public comment can be found in the Commission Rules in Resolution Article VI.
- Comments should be directed to Commission: Comments should be directed to the Commission as a whole and should not include comments about individual Port staff or members of the public.
- Courtesy: All speakers (members of the public, Port staff, and Commissioners) shall be courteous in language and demeanor and shall confine remarks to those facts that are germane and relevant to the question or issue under discussion.
E. Consent Calendar
F. Pending Issues or Business
G. Action Calendar
H. Action/Other Calendar
2. Public Comment on Action/Other Calendar
I. Advisory Calendar
1. 2024 Draft Operating Budget – Second Review
2. Capitol Little League Update
3. Public Comment on Advisory Calendar
J. Commissioner Reports/Discussion
K. Other Business
L. Meeting Announcements